The Further Mathematics Support Programme
Schools/colleges registered with the FMSP receive free access to thousands of pages of teaching resources, including hundreds of interactive resources and multiple choice assessments for applied and further mathematics modules. In addition there are materials for AQA level 2 Further Mathematics and GCSE problem solving.
The FMSP provides GCSE Resources for extension, enrichment and developing problem-solving skills for Key Stage 4 students.
- A level resources Materials for supporting students taking A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics.
- STEP/AEA resources Examples of materials used in the MEI STEP/AEA preparation course.
- Enrichment presentations and worksheets Resources which illustrate ideas beyond the scope of GCSE or A level mathematics.
- Competitions Past materials from the FMSP year 10 competition and the FMSP/UKMT Senior Team Mathematics Challenge.
- Real World Maths Materials showing applications of A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics in science and industry.
Promoting Mathematics Resources
- Promotional materialsLeaflets, posters and videos that can be used to promote the further study of mathematics.
- Leaflets Download and print the leaflets produced by the FMSP.
- Useful LinksA collection of useful and interesting external mathematics websites.
August 2014: Mathematics is the most popular A level in the UK - Numbers studying A level Maths and Further Maths rise for the 11th consecutive year
O.R. Society Education Officer
July 2014: DfE announce additional funding for students studying 4 or more A levels
July 2014: DfE and Ofqual consultations on A level Maths and Further Maths
FMSP Enrichment Podcast Series Launched